2009年5月31日日曜日

Mary Wigham SAL
















To Japanese readers: Japanese blog is
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/naruko_dreamstitch
Actually, what inspired me to finally start my own blog was this:

Details are given in following articles.

I had an opportunity to correspond with Jacqueline with regard to the Beatrix Potter chart (was thankful for her kind assistance), and upon seeing the article about this SAL, I volunteered and she kindly appointed me as Head Girl.
I wonder how many Japanese stitchers are out there to join?

As I wandered over Blogland I have come to love Quaker patterns.
I own an Ackworth sampler chart (Ann Trump), but have never stitched one myself.
This will also be my first SAL! So excited!

I shall also enjoy working with my fellow stitchers all over the world.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿