2009年7月26日日曜日

Mary Update 7/26



So here is my progress this week.

I was planning to finish Part 6 this weekend but it is only "close" to complete.

Here was another project I was working on..



Impie, Hattie & Bea
Limited Edition Rose Thread Pouch
Sampler: Little House Needleworks Rose Sampler
Stitched on Zweigart Cashel Antique Cream 28ct.
Recommended DMC threads


I fell in love with the thread pouch as soon as it was realeased, and bought it.
(I know...it would take an average Japanese woman 10 minutes to make on a sewing machine, but to me it is too high of a hurdle).
And I am pleased with the way it turned out, with the rose sampler matching it nicely.

After weeks of working with 40ct. with one strand silk, my!
The Cashel linen almost looked like a woven canvas, not linen at all.
(Funny it did not decrease the amount of mistakes I made in the stitching)

It is one of my ambitions to actually buy a sewing machine, and make my own smalls but I don't see that coming too quickly.

So day fter tomorrow is Part 9 chart release!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿